What's new

What Camera Do You Use?

There are a lot of great photographers here, and I'm very curious what camera(s) are taking these photos.

I'd appreciate all the responses we can get here.

Thanks all!

So what Camera(s) do you use (own)?

Nikon D200 with Nikkor 17-55 2.8 (and various Nikkor and CZ lenses)
Fuji F30 and soon F31fd (as my oldest boy busted the F30 running up the stairs with the Fuji in his hands and tripped)

Both are used to make pics to post on the forum, I mostly resize to 1600x1200, sRGB and jpeg 80%.

Then, I also own a Contax S2 35mm with various CZ lenses and a Olympus mju:.

On my wishlist: the new Nikon D3. Canon G9.

Underneath is a pic of my 60 years Contax S2. (picture taken with D200 and Nikkor 105 2.5, 1/3 sec at f16)

proxy.php

Guess this thread will show who the photography addicts are in B&B.

Main Equipment of Use:
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT - 8MP (Can't justify going up, though 40D is in my sight)
Lenses: Canon 10-22 3.5; Sigma 28-70 2.8; Sigma 70-200 2.8; 2X Multiplier
Flash: 550EX
Canon PowerShot A620 - 7MP (My trusty P&S that can do it all, love the flip screen)

Also:
Canon Digital Rebel - 6MP
Canon G2 - 4MP
Canon A2 - Film
Olympus Stylus Epic - Film

Nikon D70 with an assortment of Nikkor lenses and SB-800 flash
Nikon S200

Just bought the S200 because the Canon Elph got the dreaded E18 error after a fall.

The D200 is on my short list and hope to get it sometime soon. The D70, bought the very first week it was out, is getting old...

Sold all my film equipment a few years ago.

Canon Powershot A620
Minolta Dynax 505si with a couple of lenses and a flash (considering replacing this with a Sony a100)

While I use some Kodak EasyShare something or other (too many numbers) when I need to post a photo online, the cameras I use most are rangefinders: Konica Auto S2, Yashica Electro 35 GSN, and Retina IIC. For an SLR, a Konica FS-1 or FT-1.

My Nikon 5700 got lost/stolen at LAX back in June along with my camcorder and sunglasses. The pocket camera, a Canon SD400, is getting full duty. I'm eying a Nikon D40 kit, but have to come up with the funds in some way other than my paycheck i.e. sell some stuff.

Had a Canon Digital Rebel, got tired of packing lenses, bought Canon Pro1. Would like to go back to DSLR for the speed factor.

After many years using my Nikon F3- professionally and for leisure- I have ventured into the digital world- and now have two Leica digital cameras to play with-

I miss the dark room and the peace and quiet of my b/w world- but living in a shoebox (compared to my old home) makes the digital world a means to an end.

Nikon D70

Canon Powershot S60

3 Yashica Electro 35 GSNs

Leica IIIF rdst, 50mm Collapsable Summicron
screwmount Visoflex II, bellows II, various filters and accessories

Canon 20D with WAY more glass than any man should ever own for a single camera... :w00t: Not to mention more 8GB memory cards than you can shake a stick at!

Nikon D200 with an assortment of old manual Nikkors as well as some of the AF models.

I also use a Casio EX-Z800 as my walking around camera. Great little camera and takes great photos. My website is linked in my Signature.

**1985 vintage Leica M6 and 3 lens(35/50/90)

**a new Canon SD850IS (IXUS 950IS)

love the Leica but too much trouble and fuss,

digital is amazing. I do a little touchup with iPhoto/Photoshop Elements and sent the digital image to Kodak for large prints. really remarkable.

I use a Sony F828 (Zeiss lens) for digital and most of my photos over the last 4 years or so.

For film I have a Contax RX, 17 fisheye (Pentax adapted to Contax), 28/2.8, 50/1.4, 85/1.4

Previously owned: Contax AX, S2, various lenses, Nikon F, F2, F3, variety of lenses, Mamiya twin lens, etc etc

Top Bottom