What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

So far waiting on:
1. A travel humidor of Davidoff Limited Edition 2019 Winston Churchill edition Robustos
2. A box of Davidoff 10 Year Anniversary Limited Edition Ginza Salomones
3. A bundle of Davidoff 25 year LE wide (56 gauge) Robustos.
4. A box of Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Rio Seco.
5. A box of the Rocky Patel A.L.R. second edition toros.
6. Rafael Gonzalez 88 Asia Pacific a Regional
7. Luxury cigar club March box, as well S an order I made with them of a 5er of Sobremesa Brûlée’s, a 5er of United Maduros, El Septimo Bullets, and a Nova Football cigar.

I‘m officially out of space, so I’ll need to tone things down to “must have” limited releases going forward 😟

Ci is selling viliger conneticut for $39 +free shipping on the order so I added a mazo of ci fresh rolled rosada to try.

Poached this off the bay last night
95233964-EC55-4E48-852D-BB2FB244B389.jpeg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My Cigar Friends:
proxy.php
I'm now waiting on a 'vintage' box of twenty-five (25), Cuban Romeo y Julieta Petit Coronas (5in x 42 - [Cuban Mareva Format]...w/ a Box Code of 2003 [17yrs old]...Yeah
Baby Yeah..I'm gonna 'die & go to cigar heaven'!).
proxy.php

proxy.php

cigar-jpg.849848
“The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar”. Evelyn Waugh

PS I'm so 'jiggy with it'...I can't wait for them to arrive...I'll post a pic of the box & submit a review of these vintage cigars. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
My Cigar Friends:
proxy.php
I'm now waiting on a 'vintage' box of twenty-five (25), Cuban Romeo y Julieta Petit Coronas (5in x 42 - [Cuban Mareva Format]...w/ a Box Code of 2003 [17yrs old]...Yeah
Baby Yeah..I'm gonna 'die & go to cigar heaven'!).
proxy.php

proxy.php

cigar-jpg.849848
“The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar”. Evelyn Waugh

PS I'm so 'jiggy with it'...I can't wait for them to arrive...I'll post a pic of the box & submit a review of these vintage cigars. :thumbsup:

This is going to be an accessory month.
  1. S.T. Dupont Ligne 2 - Limited Edition Fuente Opus X black lacquer edition
  2. S.T. Dupont Rare German made Brushed metal finish double guillotine
  3. Zino Platinum Palladium Snips German made double guillotine. (Really interested to see how this one turns out, given the ridiculous price)
  4. Xikar Enso in Blue
  5. Xikar HP4 in Blue

I did my taxes this weekend and I owed a lot 😫. To relieve my sorrows in typical ‘Merica style - I did a little retail therapy and picked up:

1. A new old stock (from a dealer that had it gathering dust on a shelf) French made S.T. Dupont single guillotine black Chinese laquer Opus X limited edition from 2005 to match the Ligne 2 Opus X lighter from the set I ordered last week.
2. A matching black and white porcelain Opus X ash tray.
3. An S.T. Dupont Ligne 2 in brushed Palladium to match the brushed double blade guillotine I picked up last week.

Matchy matchy.

Got tired of waiting around for a decently priced Castello 55 so I commissioned a '55'-esque leadwood/mopane pot shaped pipe with straight vulcanite stem, military mount, and burl insert from carver Jan Pietenpauw. He asked if I would prefer a smooth or rough finish pipe. I replied "surprise me" and (after several days of exquisite email silence) he surprised me with the picture below showing one of each.. Pipes are en route to MI currently resting in a Spanish sorting center via South Africa. More pics on his website gallery in the pot section under 'Gemini'. No connection/affiliation. His pipes 1st appeared on my radar a few years back after a post by @KWilliams40 if memory serves..

Gemini-17.jpg

Got tired of waiting around for a decently priced Castello 55 so I commissioned a '55'-esque leadwood/mopane pot shaped pipe with straight vulcanite stem, military mount, and burl insert from carver Jan Pietenpauw. He asked if I would prefer a smooth or rough finish pipe. I replied "surprise me" and (after several days of exquisite email silence) he surprised me with the picture below showing one of each.. Pipes are en route to MI currently resting in a Spanish sorting center via South Africa. More pics on his website gallery in the pot section under 'Gemini'. No connection/affiliation. His pipes 1st appeared on my radar a few years back after a post by @KWilliams40 if memory serves..

View attachment 1072903
Very Nice! I see his pipes on IG from a number of different makers and well known people in the pipe community. You did well!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

View attachment 1072903

Those have a ton of character to them. Very cool pipes.

Top Bottom