What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Waiting on an order from Watch City, 3 pounds of tobacco goodness. For some reason the package traveled from Nashua, NH to Los Angeles, before traveling back to Kansas City, which is still 400 miles from me. My tobacco is more well traveled than am I.

Waiting on an order from Watch City, 3 pounds of tobacco goodness. For some reason the package traveled from Nashua, NH to Los Angeles, before traveling back to Kansas City, which is still 400 miles from me. My tobacco is more well traveled than am I.
Not again!! If it was shipped to me like the last time, you'd have some extra tobacco in your box. [emoji41]

Is it 50 cigars per person Chico ?. . . not a bad side benefit for a vacation.
Yes sir. 50 for me and of course 50 for the wife. Kids don’t count as you have to be 18 to take advantage of the exemption. Then again, I don’t know that I’d be able to afford more. It’s cheaper than buying the cigars in Canada but they certainly don’t give em away.

How waterproof are cigars? :001_huh:
F09C7D51-D4BB-479A-A445-5A2747B3BF64.png

Not again!! If it was shipped to me like the last time, you'd have some extra tobacco in your box. [emoji41]
Isn't that the truth! According to the USPS the package is waiting on my porch.
The good news of that last mix-up is that it introduced me to several WC blends that I'm now laying in a supply. I guess it is good news for me and not so much for my Social, Menu, and Financial adviser. Great tobacco!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Some GL Pease’s new Blend Pennyfarthing. I’m a sucker for shag cut, VaPer GL Pease blends.

Found a sale on Morgan Bones pipes, so I bought three... Also figured it was a good time to grab a few more cobs and some other stuff to try (a tin of Chelsea Morning for example).

Isn't that the truth! According to the USPS the package is waiting on my porch.
The good news of that last mix-up is that it introduced me to several WC blends that I'm now laying in a supply. I guess it is good news for me and not so much for my Social, Menu, and Financial adviser. Great tobacco!
LOL. Yeah, Watch City has a bunch of excellent pipe tobacco blends.

Yea, it is a little confusing. The "units" are ounces and the usual minimum is 2 ounces or units, at least as far as I know. And, each unit shows up in your cart. So if you place 2 units of a blend in your cart, your cart has 2 items in it. That at least is my understanding.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Had a bit of a pipe cleaning session. It seems I'm at the point where I need a bit of organizing. I've been waiting for it to be back in stock but alas, I've ordered it from Savinelli directly.
Savinelli Wall Pipe Rack.jpg

Top Bottom