• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kentos

Moderator Emeritus
I would love a review on it when you have the chance. I too am looking for a solution for displaying my pipes on the wall.

poorboy

Contributor
Just placed an order at P&C. Among other things, the "Louisville Slugger" sampler was back in stock, which is two tins of dark fired Kentucky at a discount. Also got a tin of Bengal Slices for free.

oc_in_fw

Contributor
That looks wild, Owen. I'm not normally into horns, but that looks pretty damn cool.
The horn shape has been speaking to me lately, and I have wanted an olive wood pipe for a while. Now, some guy in Viet Nam is making pipes out of coconut wood- very striking grain. The Artisan Pipe FB Page is a dangerous place. :)

Shave_Rat

I really like the grain patterns carvers get from olive wood... I keep thinking I need to add at least one olive wood pipe to the collection at some point.

Cigarinistas:
I've replaced ('trashed' is a better word), my old travel humdor with a new
Prestige Import Group - The Novelist Leather Book (Brown) - Travel Cigar Humidor
Travel Humidor.jpg
Travel Humidor - 1.jpg
Travel Humidor - 2.jpg
  • Holds 5 to 10 [doubtful...see reveiws] Cigars | Color: Brown Leather
  • Removable Cigar Tray | Magnetic Lid Closure
  • Guillotine Cutter, Humidifier [hope to replace this unit w/a small rhshield humidifier tube] and Silver Hygrometer Set [hope it's removable so I can calibrate it using the salt method]
  • Perfect for traveling or Hiding in Book Shelf.
  • Size: 10-1/4"W x 6-1/2"D x 1-2/3"H
"A cigar in the humidor is worth two in the bush"! Unknown Author