What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

Dude... Bravo!

clapping.gif

Nice. Currently surfing his site... :w00t:
This is actually the third pipe I've bought from him (one of which has been sent to a new brown leaf home). His work is getting more and more polished, so I think it's a matter of time before his prices go up.

Follow Artisan Pipes or Daily Piper on Facebook to get updates when something new is available, but I have to warn you: both groups (especially Artisan Pipes) are dangerous to your wallet.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks, gents.

D.R. Franc is the carver. Not a custom, Kent, just something he posted that I really liked the look of, and his prices are still very reasonable.

He was in Las Vegas at the show this year. Really nice looking work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Or I may ask him if he can make the morta with a different color. I’d prefer yellow, but the orange above would work.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I showed her the blasted horn. She said “you’re showing me this for a reason. How much?” I told her $200, but I prefer the first one (your morta). She said “you can order one on the first”. Now to contact him and see if he can make me one with either the orange or a yellow stem (don’t want to totally copycat).

LOLZ... I was going through his gallery page (been a long year, I guess..), and suddenly noticed the one pipe @Price used to have from him that went on to another BL'er. I recognized it easily since it's on my rack and well loved still.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The stars have aligned. Dustin (DR Franc) knows of yellow rod with black striping, and he is about a month and a half or so out from a new commission. This is perfect- my birthday is 25Feb. Thanks @Price - your new pipe made my Christmas.

Top Bottom