What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Haddo's Delight
MacBaren Navy Flake
MacBaren Vanilla Flake
Old Boy flints

proxy.php

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Also waiting on a savinelli christmas pipe I got on ebay :) Its hard to believe just a year ago I just started this journey.

Give it another 5 yrs. and you'll be amazed! By then you could be smoking your own aged tobaccy. And wondering where you'll store everything.

Give it another 5 yrs. and you'll be amazed! By then you could be smoking your own aged tobaccy. And wondering where you'll store everything.

I am looking forward to it :) I have been purchasing tobacco lately to put away for a few years. The bad thing is I am already running out of space to store it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm impatiently awaiting on an Xicar scribe lighter. Should arrive in the next few days.
I’ve said it before, but I don’t remember who I have said it to. Register your lighter at Xikar’s website- they will send you a leather holder for it to protect it in the pocket- no additional charge.

I’ve said it before, but I don’t remember who I have said it to. Register your lighter at Xikar’s website- they will send you a leather holder for it to protect it in the pocket- no additional charge.
Oh very cool of them. Good info if I ever pick up a Xicar.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom

Now I've got to check if I received some with my past couple of lighters.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Hmmm. One would figure when you buy a lighter from them directly as a registered user they would be able to figure it out. I'll give registering a try for the one lighter I'd like a bit of protection for.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hmmm. One would figure when you buy a lighter from them directly as a registered user they would be able to figure it out. I'll give registering a try for the one lighter I'd like a bit of protection for.

I think it’s a way to get you on their email list, or even to get a feel for their clientele. Either way the little sleeves are really good.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I think it’s a way to get you on their email list, or even to get a feel for their clientele. Either way the little sleeves are really good.
Yep, I just use an email I haven't used in a long time. :) The other day I was on FB and clicked on a Wayfair ad. They wanted an email address. I was interested in what was in the ad, so I typed "kissmy***@att.com" (I didn't use asterisks, though). It then said "Welcome back". I guess I wasn't the first person to do that.

Yep, I just use an email I haven't used in a long time. :) The other day I was on FB and clicked on a Wayfair ad. They wanted an email address. I was interested in what was in the ad, so I typed "kissmy***@att.com" (I didn't use asterisks, though). It then said "Welcome back". I guess I wasn't the first person to do that.
:lol:

Companies also do that so if you are the recipient of a gifted new item, you can register it in your name, instead of any warranty being attributed to the purchaser.

Top Bottom