What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Awww shucks...couldn't stop myself.

1250g FVF
1250g BBF

The only thing on my wishlist at this point is a couple pounds each of the bulk McClelland flakes.

Do I read that correctly? 5 250g boxes of each? Roughly 2.5 lb of each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta ride the wave when the wave is there to ride...

1250g FVF
5 tins of Escudo

I'm happy, very happy

:a47:

And here I am trying to figure out how to by a couple of TINS!

Don't laugh but I've made my big purchases by selling off some of my baseball cards lol. I'm a big collector but have whittled my collection down to specific players and have been lucky in investing in a few guys early that really paid off by developing into stars. It's the circle of life...baseball cards began by being issued with tobacco in the early 1900's and now I use them to buy tobacco!!!

Don't laugh but I've made my big purchases by selling off some of my baseball cards lol. I'm a big collector but have whittled my collection down to specific players and have been lucky in investing in a few guys early that really paid off by developing into stars. It's the circle of life...baseball cards began by being issued with tobacco in the early 1900's and now I use them to buy tobacco!!!

Hmmm I have probably more than 20k sports cards stashed in my attic... from the 80's and 90's. Not sure how much is valuable ha. There is too much for me to sit down and go through.

Hmmm I have probably more than 20k sports cards stashed in my attic... from the 80's and 90's. Not sure how much is valuable ha. There is too much for me to sit down and go through.

Unfortunately the 80's-early 2000's was the junk era. Not much valuable unless you have some 89 Upper Deck Griffey jr rookies or 89 UD Dale Murphy reverse negatives

Yeah, I got nothing for my baseball cards from the late 80's and most of the 90's. Even the really cool foil hologram Cal Ripken Jr's and Barry Bonds... Nada.

On another note, ordered 2 tins of Exotique from Smoker's Haven (could have just called ahead and driven...) and I'm on my way to a STG tasting and tin sampler with a rep from STG selling more tins at my local B&M. then off to work for St Patrick's Day shindigs and to carve up 150# of pastrami.

Yeah, I got nothing for my baseball cards from the late 80's and most of the 90's. Even the really cool foil hologram Cal Ripken Jr's and Barry Bonds... Nada.

On another note, ordered 2 tins of Exotique from Smoker's Haven (could have just called ahead and driven...) and I'm on my way to a STG tasting and tin sampler with a rep from STG selling more tins at my local B&M. then off to work for St Patrick's Day shindigs and to carve up 150# of pastrami.

150# of pastrami...be still my heart! lol what's STG? Having a brain fart caused by starting the beer too early today lol

Top Bottom