What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Some tobacco from SmokingPipes...

proxy.php

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Five tins of 3Oaks Syrian, one Escudo, one St. James Flake, one Whitehorse, one Carey Grant and one Father Dempsey.

Still waiting on a MM Mark Twin cob pipe that's paid for and back ordered at P&C along with some tobacco. Twas in stock when ordered but as soon as I got an order confirmation and money withdrawn it all went out of stock. Patience I am having to relearn. If all goes well I will be ordering the Corn Cob Nation 2017 cob of the year this coming tuesday. Hopefully that will offset my waiting on p&c.

MrZ

Tinsky pot incoming from eBay.

Seems like its previous owner abused it a bit, before it was rescued and brought back to life. I'll baby it until I get some nice cake on it, just to be safe. It was cheap though, so it's worth a shot.

Tinsky pot incoming from eBay.

Seems like its previous owner abused it a bit, before it was rescued and brought back to life. I'll baby it until I get some nice cake on it, just to be safe. It was cheap though, so it's worth a shot.

That was a good buy. I'm glad it went to a member here. A guy can find some Tinsky's for a good price at times on the bay.

That was a good buy. I'm glad it went to a member here. A guy can find some Tinsky's for a good price at times on the bay.
There's potential issues, but I tend to baby my pipes to make sure that they don't get too hot.

Combine that with the fact that I have too many pipes as is, and I don't smoke Englishes that often? I think it'll be fine, since it won't see a ton of action on a regular basis. Part of me wanted to rescue it to make sure that it went to a safe place. :lol:

I got a large pipe rack on the way. Coming from an estate my local shop is getting. They gave me first crack at it having known my collection got kind of large pretty quick. Don't ask me to count. I want plausible deniability!

I got a large pipe rack on the way. Coming from an estate my local shop is getting. They gave me first crack at it having known my collection got kind of large pretty quick. Don't ask me to count. I want plausible deniability!
When the pipe shop is calling you to tell you about incoming inventory, you're doing it right.

Got a zippo pipe lighter on the way. I've been using matches, but when I'm outside I've used my regular zippo. Thought I'd grab a pipe insert (found the whole lighter nearly as cheap though), and just adjust my angle for lighting my cigarettes(which I'm smoking less and less of anyway). I'm looking forward to having an easier time lighting my pipe with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom