What's new

What AS did you FINISH today?

I finished a bottle of Pinaud Clubman today on Clubman Friday! I stopped and picked up a new bottle on the way home this evening.

I am close to finishing a home brew bay rum.. fantastic orange, spice, and of course rum. I don't think I'll ever be without this blend. Made another today!! But shell have to steep for a week.

Great work!! Hope you have a back up!
I quite enjoyed Nivea but now I`m going for Biobaza (<< press for photo) aftershave balm.

Its natural product, made in Croatia and I would say that is discontinued. I`m not sure but by looking on their official webpage it seems that they have a new version.

Happy shaving and enjoy your weekend.

Thought it would happen today, but obviosly there are another one or two splashes left of my 200 ml Tabac AS. Expecting a new Tabac AS Barber Size (300 lovely ml) to arrive this week.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The only bottle of aftershave ive "finished" so far was the new unused bottle of A&E platinum that i dropped on the bathroom floor. It smelled so great mixed with my tears.

The only bottle of aftershave ive "finished" so far was the new unused bottle of A&E platinum that i dropped on the bathroom floor. It smelled so great mixed with my tears.

Sorry!! At least you got to ‘enjoy’ it once!! :a29::a29:

My bottles of Stirling Sandalwood and Vanilla Sandalwood both had very little juice left, so I decided to kill them both.

I already have a bottle of Proraso Red to replace the former (which smells better for the price), so it was no big deal.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I finished my bottle of Stirling sharp dressed man!! :a29:

The main reason I managed is that I have been on the 2018 Shaving Purchase Sabbatical.
I hope none. When my Tabac runs dry I suffer deep depression until the Amazon truck shows up.

Finished a sample of Stirling Tuscany. Doing anything I can to finish things off no matter how big or little it is...

Top Bottom