What's new

What AS did you FINISH today?

I finished my bottle of Stirling sharp dressed man!! :a29:

The main reason I managed is that I have been on the 2018 Shaving Purchase Sabbatical.

Congrats! I have yet to finish a bottle of aftershave, and suspect I never will... With the number of bottles I've got, and my desire to make sure they all get their turns, I don't see it happening.

I find many users have a rotation of aftershaves. I typically use one bottle until it is finished. I recently finished DR Harris Sandalwood. I am now using German Palmolive.

After a year, I killed my second bottle of Stirling Clubman a few nights ago. Still have a bit of the soap left.

RIP Stirling Clubman

I have finished many a bottle of Clubman VI Bay Rum, but not today! (though my current bottle is down to about 15%-20%)

I finished my bottle of Stirling sharp dressed man!! :a29:

The main reason I managed is that I have been on the 2018 Shaving Purchase Sabbatical.

The sabbatical is paying its dividends! It feels great to use up a product. Ironically I just had a bottle of Sharp Dessed Man arrive on Saturday. A wonderful scent!

After 8 months of 3x/week usage I've finally killed a bottle of Gillette Cool Wave.

I have two more bottles of it and a couple of other winter aftershaves. I have to decide what I want to use for the rest of the winter until I can bring out the summer splashes again. The Cool Wave is the only cold-weather-appropriate one the family doesn't complain about, but I don't know if I want to open a fresh bottle of it now, or get out the Whiskey Woods for the next couple months and make everyone deal with it. :) Decisions, decisions.

After 8 months of 3x/week usage I've finally killed a bottle of Gillette Cool Wave.

I have two more bottles of it and a couple of other winter aftershaves. I have to decide what I want to use for the rest of the winter until I can bring out the summer splashes again. The Cool Wave is the only cold-weather-appropriate one the family doesn't complain about, but I don't know if I want to open a fresh bottle of it now, or get out the Whiskey Woods for the next couple months and make everyone deal with it. :) Decisions, decisions.

CONGRATULATiONS! :a29:

My sense is that ‘finishers’ are a minority group here at B&B!

CONGRATULATiONS! :a29:

My sense is that ‘finishers’ are a minority group here at B&B!

It takes some dedication, that's for sure. And that wasn't even a very big bottle (100ml). One of these days I want to hear somebody say they finished a gallon size bottle of Lustray or Stephan's.

Top Bottom