What's new

What are your "must have" shaving soaps/creams the should form a part of

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My current "must have" are:

Saponificio Varesino Beta 4.3 (any scent)
Haslinger Schafmilch
La Toja stick
RazoRock The Dead Sea
RazoRock Blue Barbershop

There are several new (to me!) RazoRock soaps I still need to try, so my list could become longer soon! Anyway, RazoRock is unquestionably my favourite Artisan soap. :thumbup1:

For me:

Hard Soap: Tabac / Proraso
Cream: GFT Spanish Leather / TOBS Avocado / TOBS Eton College
Stick: Arko / Tabac / TOBS Sandalwood

+1000 on the TOBS avocado cream! Very enjoyable.

Overall my must haves are:

SV
Eufros
Stirling Mentholated
MdC
Barrister and Mann

But I am still needing to more fully evaluate Grooming Dept, LPL, Wholly Kaw, Tallow & Steel, Sudsy Soapery, Declaration Grooming and TFS. I really could use faster growing whiskers!

Last edited:

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
For me it is:
MWF
Wholly Kaw King of Oud
Stirling Ozark Mtn and MITA
I have other soaps that I like the scent of, but the performance is less than the above. I think I could live with those 4 and never ask for more. My skin loves the post feel.

There are too many great options available for any to be a "must have." However, for me these come close:

Tallow: JabonMan

Non-tallow: Le Pere Lucien

There are no must-haves, imo. Plenty of good products available. Differences are subtle. No "one size fits all" in shaving software.
I realize that this is probably not a popular opinion.

Same here. I could mention Tabac, the Fat etc but I know my mood constantly changes. There's lots of good stuff out there now, I can't think of one that really stands out head and shoulders.

Good brands that I could suggest, and that never failed me are the classics; Tabac, MWF, La Toja. I'd add Saponificio Varesino and the top artisans.

No real must have's for me, but safe buys.

Top Bottom