What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Photoroom_20240408_110120.jpeg

The Postie arrived with my new Starter Shaving Kit (from La Barbiera). £9 (~$11.30) shipped!

I'm not a shaving starter, but at that price, I thought "Let's give that one a go!"
Starter-Shaving-Kit-1of3_2024-04-24.jpg

Starter-Shaving-Kit-2of3_2024-04-24.jpg

Starter-Shaving-Kit-3of3_2024-04-24.jpg

I gave the brush a spa then shaved with the kit (I didn't use the bowl, styptic matches, or the Lord L6's long skinny handle).

Well, that was an excellent BBS shave.:biggrin: You don't have to be rich to get a great shave.:laugh:

Today I picked up a parcel from a participant of the Russian shaving forum at the post office. In the box I found several cans of shaving soap, aftershave lotions and perfume water from the Arab Emirates.
Soap with the image of a raven on the label from the Russian manufacturer KatrineDo. I'll shave with this soap tomorrow and share my impressions.

Some vintage unmarked razors . Seller said they could be Permedge. Is that right? I took a flyer on em cause the price was good. Haven’t used em yet.

Timeless aluminum slant. First impression was…well that’s not much of a slant is it? It does however perform nicely for a mild razor, especially on the ti crown handle. Could be a good travel razor me thinks.

IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_4787.jpeg

Top Bottom