What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

One will have to do without pictures but I'm expecting the first half of a T&H order today and the second half Monday. Order is mostly resupply - Jar of Grafton, Trafalgar, and 1805 creams and matching aftershave balms. I like so much stuff but over the years, I keep coming back to the old school scents and brands.

More blades:

20220811_135210.jpg

Not really unpacking but made a trip and came back with this haul. Managed to score a lightly used Masamune and a Nodachi with an extra Masamune OC place for $30 more than one of them new. Grabbed the bases for both razors while at Maggards. The red alpha brush I purchased from a friend in Adrian and the Billy Goat brush arrived while I was out for the trip to Maggards.

IMG_7301.jpg
IMG_7299.jpg
IMG_7298.jpg

My wife just got a box in the mail full of different things. She opened it up and handed me a little box from it. A brush cup. Well, for 8 bucks I guess I can use it a few times and then put it on a shelf somewhere. It's the thought that counts. Another dust collector for my room.

IMG_20220814_134441974_HDR.jpg

My wife just got a box in the mail full of different things. She opened it up and handed me a little box from it. A brush cup. Well, for 8 bucks I guess I can use it a few times and then put it on a shelf somewhere. It's the thought that counts. Another dust collector for my room.

View attachment 1504948
You could always put a soap that you don't particularly like in the top and a brush in the spout to complete the illusion. ;)

View attachment 1504948
That’s pretty neat. I like the look of those old fashioned shaving mugs. I’ve never used one, so I don’t know how practical it is.

Top Bottom