What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Congrats, Tom! It’s a beauty! You’re going to be amazed at how smoothly it shaves. Enjoy!
Nice one! I'm sure you'll love the shave from it.

I have to give credit to B&B brothers Dan & Peter for letting me know about this razor and for pushing me to find one. The initial feel in the hand is it feels more substantial than my 1941 Gold Tech (which looks nearly identical), and that is confirmed when I weigh the two. The Hybrid Tech is 55g to the Gold Tech 47g. Looking forward to giving it a spin this week! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I have to give credit to B&B brothers Dan & Peter for letting me know about this razor and for pushing me to find one. The initial feel in the hand is it feels more substantial than my 1941 Gold Tech (which looks nearly identical), and that is confirmed when I weigh the two. The Hybrid Tech is 55g to the Gold Tech 47g. Looking forward to giving it a spin this week! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!
Just be careful, Tom. This new score just might render the rest of your den expendable!

1 Superspeed,
1 Techmatic,
1 GEM Feather Weight,
1 Schick Dial , arrived today
1 Techmatic, arrived today,
1 Pal Injectomatic,

X mas in March, I call that early, or maybe too late?.....LOL
proxy.php

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

1 Superspeed,
1 Techmatic,
1 GEM Feather Weight,
1 Schick Dial , arrived today
1 Techmatic, arrived today,
1 Pal Injectomatic,

X mas in March, I call that early, or maybe too late?.....LOL
proxy.php

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

Nice haul. Was this a lot or individual purchases.

I received 2 items from AliExpress today. Already posted this in my own newbie thread, but may as well put it here as well.

A stand for my QShave. Fits like a glove.

Weishi 9306-F. Looks and feels a lot better than the $6 shipped cost would suggest. It's supposed to be fully brass as well, from what I've heard, so it may last. Will be interesting to see if it shaves as well as it looks.

Top Bottom