What's new

What are you listening to?

Toad In The Hole, a West Coast paddy-punk band from 2003/4. I have their EP and CD. They later released another CD under Circled By Hounds. After that I lost track of them. I have their EP in my car, but can't post the name. Here's one from their CD.

8D23A18A-3B71-4A24-AAF7-6AE136323302.jpeg

Handel's Messiah, Academy of St. Martin in fields, Neville Mariner. I listen to it at least once during this time of year. I also do Alice's Restaurant on Thanksgiving.

Time Out CD by Dave Brubeck Quarter. Rondo A La Turk is an interesting song.

If you liked the Time Out CD, the Brubeck family released a CD earlier this year called Time Outtakes from those 1959 sessions.

As for Blue Rondo, here's the Brubeck Quartet doing it live. I believe this video is from a TV pilot called Playboy Penthouse, recorded 2 months before the Time Out album was released.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
If you liked the Time Out CD, the Brubeck family released a CD earlier this year called Time Outtakes from those 1959 sessions.

As for Blue Rondo, here's the Brubeck Quartet doing it live. I believe this video is from a TV pilot called Playboy Penthouse, recorded 2 months before the Time Out album was released.

Thanks

Top Bottom