What's new

What are you listening to?

Never heard of him before, just Jewtubed him and watched "Lady of the Sea" live looked like in Greece maybe. Guy is pretty good
Lady of the Sea was Live at ‘The Minack’ it’s an Open Air Theatre in Cornwall, England. Seth comes from the neighbouring County Devonshire.
Here’s another one you might like:
Seth Lakeman - Kitty Jay - Live St.Pancras Station London

Faces: Bad N Ruin

Grand Funk Railroad: Closer To Home (I'm Your Captain)

I remember listening to Closer to Home on one of these:

proxy.php

I recently discovered two groups. The first being Tuba Skinny, a traditional street jazz band out of New Orleans. They have a lot of videos on YouTube, with outstanding production qualities both sound and visual. They are incredibly talented musicians that play music from the 1920’s and 1930’s.

The other group is called Shinyribs Band. I Just saw them on Austin City Limits and then started watching their YouTube videos. They present as a rock band, but their music is probably almost performance art. They are like a train wreck as you cannot look away. Beyond talented and really fun to watch.

I recently discovered two groups. The first being Tuba Skinny, a traditional street jazz band out of New Orleans. They have a lot of videos on YouTube, with outstanding production qualities both sound and visual. They are incredibly talented musicians that play music from the 1920’s and 1930’s.

The other group is called Shinyribs Band. I Just saw them on Austin City Limits and then started watching their YouTube videos. They present as a rock band, but their music is probably almost performance art. They are like a train wreck as you cannot look away. Beyond talented and really fun to watch.
well now, that's intriguing.

Loves me some shinyribs

Earlier today, working outside on my lawnmower with iPod, it was Joe Strummer & The Clash. This afternoon, relaxing and cooling off inside with A/C and gin to rehydrate, it's Morello and Brubeck. Much to my wife's chagrin, I must have 700-800 Brubeck mp3's from the 50s & 60s in my iTunes. I love hearing and watching Morello.

Top Bottom