What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Payette Octoberfest...love this time of year!

proxy.php

After a bottle of Riserva Ducale Oro’s with dinner I have decided to go with the ardbeg perpetuum, thankfully there was a bit more then expected...we'll see if it ends up in the RIP thread :blink:

Had a Ranger Creek .36 Cal Bourbon on the rocks just now... deeeelicious. My biggest regret is that I have to go all the way to San Antonio if I want to get more...

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Had the day off from work today. Been doing work outside and it's been hot. Having some Tanqueray with key lime juice and sparkling water to quench the pallet.

Another Aperol Spritz. Pretty happy that the Cava (Rondel) maintained its carbonation 24 hours later. I haven't researched the particulars of how to treat an opened bottle of Cava, aside from drink it until it is gone, but today's Spritz was plenty fizzy. Dropped an olive in the bottom tonight. This is a great beverage on hot summer days before dinner!
http://thefermentedfruit.com/rondel-brut-cava-nv/
From one of my favorite places on the planet!

Last edited:
$scrumpy.jpg

West country still cloudy cider is wonderful. The Westons version is up there with the cheapest in the local supermarket and the best they have to offer in terms of cider. The south west of England has some awesome ciders but they are easiest to find whilst being present there, this stuff is pleasant to drink and costs far less than the fizzy flavoured nonsense that has allowed the cider section to expand exponentially over the past few years.

I hear the northern French guys have a good cider tradition but I've yet to taste anything that can challenge the English.

View attachment 681683

West country still cloudy cider is wonderful. The Westons version is up there with the cheapest in the local supermarket and the best they have to offer in terms of cider. The south west of England has some awesome ciders but they are easiest to find whilst being present there, this stuff is pleasant to drink and costs far less than the fizzy flavoured nonsense that has allowed the cider section to expand exponentially over the past few years.

I hear the northern French guys have a good cider tradition but I've yet to taste anything that can challenge the English.

Cider is in britany (west of france)

Sent from Mars

Top Bottom