What are you drinking tonight?

Discussion in 'The Speakeasy' started by Mad Man, Aug 18, 2012.

Teusner The Riebke Shiraz 2010: nice Barossa red.

Earlier tonight I started with a Smirnoff & 7 Up.

1. Morris Liqueur Tokay. Part of my project to reduce the number of open bottles in the liquor cabinet and also extremely tasty.

2. Ha! I'm on a Taminick (Booths) muscat right now watching the EPL.

also munching some Lindt 70% dark choc.

3. Swapped it out for some Mount Gay Extra Old Barbados rum. Rich and firey. I should follow The GF to bed rather than sitting up all night drinking rum, futzing about on t'Interwebs and annoying The Cat...

4. Russian Standard Gold with a "blessing" of 7 Up and a slice of lemon,

5. Bush Pilot single barrel, unblended Canadian whisky, distilled in 1969, bottled in 1982, and opened three days ago. On ice.

6. djh

djh Moderator Emeritus

It is still summer here and my favourite spirits are very much cooler weather drinking. Tonight is a Schneider Weisse Tap 7 with my pasta salad.

7. Since I'm waiting for my next raspberry vodka infusions to be ready later this week, I think I'll indulge in a bit of this tonight:

$ron-zacapa-23-solera.jpg

8. Thanks for sharing that recipe, SWMBO was most impressed

9. Legion

Legion Moderator Emeritus

J&B scotch and Chinotto. Am I the first to invent this drink? I hope so, so I can give it a ridiculous name.

Quite nice, though.

10. Abueto Panamanian Rum

11. Guiness: self-gassing can

12. Just tried a bottle of the fairly new Stella Artois Pear cidre (they insist it's Cidre and not cider on their advert).

I knew it would be a mistake! Foul, sweet, chemical flavoured faux perry!

I'll stick to proper perry in the future. Don;t know why I bought the bottle as I get gallons of real perry from a friend of mine who makes his own by the forty gallon drum!

Gareth

13. It's nice enough to help out the guys here on B&B, but when even SWMBO is impressed I feel like I've really accomplished something!

Have you tried the recipe yet? Raspberry season is almost over.

Nick

14. Bushmills Black at a hotel bar.

Cheers

15. ackvil

ackvil Moderator

Wild Turkey Manhattan.

16. the_edski

the_edski Moderator Emeritus

A splash of Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters and a generous measure of Templeton Rye over lots of ice. Have yet to come up with a name, but dang is this drink delicious!

17. Makers Mark. Neat. Never bought it before.