What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Rogue Siracha Hot Stout View attachment 599582

I almost picked that up as a bit of a joke once. Have you had the Cocoa Mole from New Belgium? It has some spice/heat to it also, and I wonder how it would compare to that. Porter vs Stout though.

On a seperate note, last night I enjoyed some Gentleman Jack. Not as interesting flavor wise as some, but very smooth which was appreciated.

Last edited:
I almost picked that up as a bit of a joke once. Have you had the Cocoa Mole from New Belgium? It has some spice/heat to it also, and I wonder how it would compare to that. Porter vs Stout though.

On a seperate note, last night I enjoyed some Gentleman Jack. Not as interesting flavor wise as some, but very smooth which was appreciated.
I'll have to check it out since New Belgium is local here I should be able to get anything they make. Will have to look it up.

I'll have to check it out since New Belgium is local here I should be able to get anything they make. Will have to look it up.

Awesome. I've been enjoying a lot of NB's stuff lately. The Cocoa Mole is (was?) seasonal, so it may be tough to find. I was surprised when my local liquor store had some still on the shelves.

Tonight it will be Betz Pere de Famillie 2007 (Wash state Cab blend by one of the areas top winemakers IMO): to celebrate the end of a tough week! :thumbup1:

$image.jpg

Good friends coming to visit this weekend, so I picked these guys up for tonight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom