What's new

What are you currently eyeballing?

I've been eyeballing different options for display cases.

I have toyed with the idea of another shelf for an additional razor display too. Unfortunately, I don't remember the router bit I used to create the edge contour of the two shelves I already installed. Quite a conundrum...

Well I broke down and pulled the trigger on the Blackbird OC. Hopefully this will be the razor to satisfy all of my wet shaving dreams. At least for a month or so. Maybe.
Great call ... You will be VERY happy with the Blackbird!! Get ready for some extra close and super smooth shaves. I love my Blackbird SB. My 2 favorite blades in the Blackbird are Nacets, and Astra SP. Enjoy your new razor @AdamAZ

Not a DE, or even a safety razor...
A Parker SRX shavette.
proxy.php

Although I'm a 99% vintage guy that Copper Windsor seems to have caught my fancy. My smoothest razor is a NEW SC and I've heard that the Windsor shaves near identical. I anticipate making a call to ATT in the foreseeable future.

I'm eyeballing the new Razorock Gamechanger Open Comb (not the JAWS) with the HD handle. My favorite handle length is 85mm. And the knurling looks good on it. If I can grab one of those my RAD will finally be cured as that is the only modern razor I want at this point. That would give me a rotation of two razors. The RR GC OC and my Gillette New Deluxe on an Ikon Bulldog handle (also 85mm). And with that I might start selling some razors, starting with the ones I have duplicates of. I watch the Italian Barber website almost every day. I was also looking at the Captain's Choice Copper lather bowl, the heavy one. But I'm not entirely sure it's dimensions fit what I'm looking for. But first the razor.

Great. :glare:
Now I'm looking at a RazoRock Hawk.
Black, Silver, or even the Electric Blue.

proxy.php

Yet another blade format to inventory.
:07: The nightmare will never end.

Great. :glare:
Now I'm looking at a RazoRock Hawk.
Black, Silver, or even the Electric Blue.

proxy.php

Yet another blade format to inventory.
:07: The nightmare will never end.
Have you also seen the Razorock ECO? Basically Hawk but using half of DE blades instead of single edge blades. There are so many options out there.. narrow down your search or else you'll end up with everything!

Although I'm a 99% vintage guy that Copper Windsor seems to have caught my fancy. My smoothest razor is a NEW SC and I've heard that the Windsor shaves near identical. I anticipate making a call to ATT in the foreseeable future.
I have the ATT Windsor SSR1 in stainless steel and it’s one of my best In my Den... Ppl are sleeping on the Windsor... on par with other Big name razors... Good call btw

I have the ATT Windsor SSR1 in stainless steel and it’s one of my best In my Den... Ppl are sleeping on the Windsor... on par with other Big name razors... Good call btw

I agree. The "W" does not seem to get much love here of other forums but FYI according to ATT the Copper Windsor is currently out of stock with a (hopeful) restocking time frame of Sept. Anyway lets keep it on the QT until such time as I can procure one. Regards Pat.

My next razor will be the Timeless Ti .95 polished with either the OC plate or will opt for the DC plate.

I have heard nothing but amazing things about the Timeless and their service. I keep coming back to this razor. Question is when will it finally arrive in my den?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to own a Rex Ambassador. The look, size, and weight are so appealing and so is the ability to make it as mild or less mild as I would like, for each pass.

CG Vertigo stainless — undecided between Lvl 2 and Lvl 3.
Kinda hoping I will cool on this razor before the next stainless batch drops.

Hoping to own a Rex Ambassador. The look, size, and weight are so appealing and so is the ability to make it as mild or less mild as I would like, for each pass.

Good luck with the Rex if you end up acquiring one. Based on my experience with the razor, I would modify your post to say, “The look, size, and weight are so appealing and so is the ability to make it as aggressive or less aggressive as I would like, for each pass.”

I owned the Rex for a short time, loved the look, size, and weight....but I personally didn’t find any setting that I would call mild.

Top Bottom