What's new

What are you currently eyeballing?

I thought about calling it this The Compulsive Gentleman's Thread.

You haven't bought it...yet. Maybe you won't. Maybe. And you sure as heck don't need it.

But you keep going to the vendor's site to look at it. And you've read its reviews. Consumed the Youtube videos about it. And you've already began an interior dialogue of rationalization.

For me, currently, it is the Viking Blades Emperor, leaning towards the Augustus edition. Although chrome looks good too.

41eWC8SFUHL._AC_SY400_.jpg

No, don't need it. Yes, I know it is basically a Ming Shi 3000 with a thicker handle and handle texture. But still...that sucker would stick out on my shelf.

So what is it for you?

1 vintage razor and that's it!! RAD has been bad lately and my bank account is hemorrhaging money.

R

romsitsa

Karve, maybe F plate. Maybe ask wether a dual comb is doable. Maybe polish it up and plate it silver.

Adam

I've been DE shaving for 7 months and have aquired about 20 razors. Since my recent purchases of a 6S and a Mamba 70, I'm finally not looking for another razor. I have been buying shave soaps though, trying the more expensive and better rated ones. I think I'm set for awhile! If ànything I'm going to continue with thinning out my collection.

Between the Weber, Gamechanger .84, Rickwell 6s and Karve bronze I’m good. My Futur and Gillette slim don’t get much use and I just sold a PAA Alpha Ecliptic. But that new Karve stainless steel is mighty sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rex Supply Co. Ambassador. I definitely don’t need it, but it’s only thing that’s really tempting me right now.

I've looked at the Rex Ambassador more than a few times...but gosh...that price.

There for awhile I was looking at new all-stainless offerrings. This was after I got a GC .84 Super Knurl. But I asked myself, was the 3One6 Edwin Jagger twice the razor of my GC, based on price? Is the Feather ASD2 three times the razor the GC is? Will I ever stop ending sentences with prepositions?

Top Bottom