What's new

What are some good jeans for under $100?

Thanks @mattface for the link to Bonobos. To see their NC Cone denim options, as they do have a lot of different colors/combinations for sale. While clicking thru some links I was offered a discount, I did not accept but I assume I can come back later and find it again (hopefully). I will look more into their website but after seeing so many slim fit options it may not be the place for me, as now I am more of a relaxed fit. I dislike loose/blousy fit pair of jeans, but I am no longer levi's 501 skinny fit either. Thanks.

You may like their straight fit OK. I found it a bit too loose in the waist for me. I'd size down, but if you order your regular size you'll probably like em.

Levi 505 is my choice. Levi makes many different styles for under $100. I cannot see myself paying more than $50 for a pair of jeans. But to each his own.

Hey, thank you too! FYI, your last post was edited by a mod - seems crowdfunding isn't allowed here. May want to remove that link before you get in trouble :001_tongu

Oh thanks for pointing that out. Wish they had said something to me. I don't mind them editing my post if I do something that's against forum policy, I just wish they'd let me know so I don't do it again.

.... An expensive pair should last you a lifetime and conform to your body, perfectly....

Most folks don't know how to do a pair of original Levis( 501), but they are form fitting as well. You're supposed to put them on, get them soaking wet and then let them dry on your body.

Most folks don't know how to do a pair of original Levis( 501), but they are form fitting as well. You're supposed to put them on, get them soaking wet and then let them dry on your body.

learn something new everyday! thanks!

I was recently just talking with someone that feels that the only good jeans cost a lot of money. The most common pair of jeans they wear are Ralph Lauren. After a long conversation about jeans and feeling as though they were crazy for spending so much on jeans, I recalled reading this thread some time ago.

My favorite jeans right now actually happen to be Nautica (I like the Straight fit and Loose), Tommy Hilfiger (Freedom jeans), and just Old Navy. They have good quality, look nice, and are very comfortable. I recently picked up another pair of Nautica and Hilfiger jeans (well, very early August), and was able to get them on sale. I believe the most expensive were the Nautica Loose Fit, which were about $25. I ended up having a 15% off coupon for Hilfiger, which worked out well for me. I was even able to pick up a nice, actual leather belt from Hilfiger for a little over $20. I stayed away from the bonded leather belts as one always should.

Okay. I'm not sure where you live, I live in NYC, who cares, right?

Where I live, a lot of people dress up rather casually, that could mean really expensive well made denim, a Supreme sweat shirt and Nike SB's. It could also mean, that same denim with a fitted Turnbull shirt, Brioni velvet blazer and Todd's loafers. I, personally do both sometimes. I like to dress lots of different ways, as for me, fashion is a form of expression.

OK,
I'm glad I don't live where all my friends do what is described in the paragraph above.

And I'm glad that I don't rely on my fashion to make a statement.

Normally if I want to make a statement I use my voice, if that seems to be ignored I get a bit louder. If that fails and the point is important enough I might get in your face.

But rarely do things devolve to that state.

I don't know how old you are but when you get a little older making statements with your clothes is about the last thing on your mind.

Top Bottom