What's new

What annoys you?

Yeah, but then I think of Frank Zappa. One of those at the right time and he probably would have been alive and composing right now.

Grin and bear it. :blushing:

And I do...well, I don't grin, but I do bear it. :117: The first time I ever had one the doctor took off his glove, stuck it out to shake my hand and said, "Still friends?"

I know they're necessary, but I don't like 'em.

And I do...well, I don't grin, but I do bear it. :117: The first time I ever had one the doctor took off his glove, stuck it out to shake my hand and said, "Still friends?"

I know they're necessary, but I don't like 'em.

When my dad had one, the doctor was mid-exam and pop says to the guy, "Hey Doc, I think we just got officially married in 12 states."

I'm thinking, this is not a time when I want my doctor shaking with laughter.

I admit I didn't read the whole thread (watch people who don't read come up after this) but here's my biggest one: people who tailgate at highway speeds while flashing headlights and honking their horn at you because you're going too slow for them but they're too scared to pass because it's winter and the other lane is icy.

Wow! This thread is getting long. I just reviewed my posts to make sure I didn't say this already and I find it hard to believe that I forgot to mention how much I can't stand my neighbor's dog. It is incredibly annoying with its non-stop high pitched bark every time they let it outside.

I thought my house was well insulated but their's must be even better or they are stone deaf to be able to ignore it for such a long time.

I've found that dogs are like kids - the owners/parents are the only ones completely oblivious to the fact that their dogs/kids are obnoxious...yes, I'm guilty of it too (my dog is perfect :rolleyes: ).

I've found that dogs are like kids - the owners/parents are the only ones completely oblivious to the fact that their dogs/kids are obnoxious...yes, I'm guilty of it too (my dog is perfect :rolleyes: ).

My mother had a shih tzu that was arguably the spawn of satan. It was so evil she had to give it up. The new owner loves it but the dog actually got kicked out of obedience school. If this dog were a kid it would be the one the teachers fear. In fact, I'm adding small dogs to the list of things that annoy me. :tongue:

this may have been mentioned before, and I've definitely heard it somewhere on TV, but what annoys me are people who are all about giving "high fives" for stuff in public. One of my coworkers always has to do the old "high five!" when we pass in the hallway, and I just want to punch him in the stomach.

this may have been mentioned before, and I've definitely heard it somewhere on TV, but what annoys me are people who are all about giving "high fives" for stuff in public. One of my coworkers always has to do the old "high five!" when we pass in the hallway, and I just want to punch him in the stomach.

You should, then tell him you were giving him "five down low"...:001_tongu

Jordan

That makes me think of "The Todd" from Scrubs; the co-worker, not you. Irritation five! :biggrin:

People who assume that just because I'm married, I should have children. "So, when are you two gonna get around to having kids?" "What do you mean you don't plan to have any children?" "They're such a joy!"

I tell them I'm not child-less, I'm child-free.

When in the slow lane lineup of a freeway because the exit is just ahead and some yahoo in the fast lane cuts over 100 yards from the exit and expects you to let them in. It shouldn't upset me but it does.

I hate when I'm the head of the pack, and some jerk pulls out in front of me, making me slow down just enough for the car behind me to get into the hammer lane, followed by the 27 cars that were behind him. Now, once everybody gets out of my way, I can get around the yahoo in front of me, and I'm at the tail of the pack. Usually just in time to quickly get back in the right lane because the the jackaninny that pulled out in front of me just turned off. I don't know why, but that just hits me like a cold shower.

I hate it when people take up more than one parking spot in the parking garage, especially when you know they are paying for only one space. It seems like they always drive some sort of SUV/monstrosity... or a car that is much more expensive than mine.

Website images that have the "click for larger image" link below them, then when clicked the window opens bigger but the image is no larger at all:cursing:

How about one from right now - I find it annoying that national broadcasters have a love-fest when calling the Patriots game. Sorry guys, Tom Brady already has a girlfriend.

Patriots fans. Yeah yeah, I know you're not a bandwagon fan. I know you spent three days in Boston in 1986 and that qualifies you as a native New Englander. Blahdy blahdy blah.

Keep in mind, I live in florida. and I STILL have to deal with them. Although I do make exceptions for people actually FROM New England.

The formation of a new governement after elections taking more than six (6!) months... Or: welcome to Belgium... :001_huh:

Top Bottom