What's new

Wet shaving in Taiwan: a lament

I d like to make a few suggestions.

I often travel to mainland china and you can find good deals on taobao. I am sure you can find a forwarding agent to taiwan from mainland as most of my friends tin singapore do that.

A few things to look out for:
- frank shaving does nice product for a good price. They also make custom orders. I suggest you contact them directly like i did. I got a finer hair grade bulb badger brush from then they shipped to me when i was i china, it s been a good work horse for ocer a year not shedding any hair.
- you can find lots of local chinese DE brands. I find i like the flying eagle de blades quite a lot for the price.
- Rimeindoea decent de blades too and their de razor are quite nicely done for tge price.

- you can buy directly from japan using a forwarding agent like tenso. I know this particular agent even offers pick up at familymart in taiwan. You can find good stuff on amazon and rakuten in japan like feather dx at 1/3 of the retail price in the us.

I hope it helps!

F.

Being in Canada is not much better, the shipping is pretty much 1/3 to 1/2 of the whole, i.e. Shipping fee is US$10 and up, so buying a razorock soap for US$10 and the shipping is US$10. A couple of months ago I ordered a Merkur Razor from Australia, the razor cost me $170 Cdn and the shipping cost me $40 Cdn and by the time I received it at my house the postman charged me another $51.50 Cdn for Canadian custom handling fee (which the freaking parcel was never opened) total I paid: Cdn $261.50 for something that cost Cdn $170. Well... what can I say!? You just have to bite the bullet!

Top Bottom