What's new

Went kayaking again

The wife wanted to go kayaking again, so away we go. She said she wants to make it a monthly thing. I found an old phone that I wouldn't care if it got wet and took some pictures this time. If you're ever in northeast GA and want to give kayaking a try I'd recommend the Broad River Outpost. You can choose between nice and easy or several class 2 rapids and a ~6 foot waterfall. In addition to the usual turtles there were a lot of ducks this time. My brother wants to give the whole river a go, but that'll take three full days (72 miles) and I'm not up for that.

I won't bore you, but here's a few pics. Wouldn't you love to live in that house overlooking the river?

0926221154b.jpg

0926221357c.jpg

0926221221a.jpg

I just returned from Northern Georgia, up in Blairsville. Beautiful part of the country.

This is a bit south east of there. I know I'm biased, but the Georgia foothills must be one of the more beautiful parts of the country. I haven't been to Blairsville in several years. It's a nice place. If you go the next county over you can actually see Atlanta on a good day with a good telescope.

Top Bottom