• Cartrige

• Electric

• Gem Single Edge

• Injector

• Double Edge

• Straight Razor

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
DE's most of the time, maybe once or twice a week with an injector.

I'm envious of you guys that shave with straights; I'd love to give it a try sometime, but with a full time job, a part-time job, grad school, and being a husband & father with 2 small kids , I don't see a lot of honing & stropping in the near future.......

A DE for me, but all types are fair game, including my super-sharp hunting knife! (Yes, I really have done that.) :death:

I use mostly straights but if I have a big call or I'm in a hurry or on the road its a DE so a DE would be my "go to".

Currently I'm around 50/50 DE/straight, and leaning more towards straights. I shave at night so I can take my time, enjoy, and experiment. About the only DEs I use any more are a EJ Chatsworth and a Slant. As my neck grain is all east/west ear-to-ear I can do my neck better with a DE. Too much blade to do the neck cross grain with a straight, but I'll figure the right combination of angle and stretch in time. There is just something about the siren call of a straight.

DE for me as well face and most of my head, I do cheat a little and do the back of my head with a leftover cartridge razor in the shower (I am so ashamed:blush:)

d/e but those straights are rather attractive...

i'm surprised no ones put down other yet, as i assume a Rolls would be considered that and i've seen a few threads about those recently

When I was learning DE technique, I would default to cartridge if I wanted a quick, smooth and blood free shave. Now it's DE everytime, regardless of what I'm doing that day.

Top Bottom