• Cartrige

• Electric

• Gem Single Edge

• Injector

• Double Edge

• Straight Razor

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, we were discussing the relation between injectors and gems SE´s, then we started to wonder whats everyones day to day shaver,

now, the rules are simple, yes i know theres people here who have 50 different shaving utencils, or people who shave every day with another shaver, the idea is that you mark your "go to" shaver, the one you use when you want that nice clean shave,

not what you want to shave with, or the one you used this morning, just the one you use the most and find most reliable,

its a good poll, i wanted to know if we have a significant ammount of injector and gem users,

I selected double edge, because I have the most of them, but I use my gems and injectors heavily also, whatever is next in the rotation I suppose.

please take in to account electric and cartrige were included for accuracy, remember that the votes are anonymous, if you vote cartrige or electric, only the moderators can point and laugh at you,

A better question would be- which DE is your go to razor....?

mine would be the 38C- with a Feather razor if available or the Derby razor of which I have a few at the ready.

Double edge for me. I have a couple of injectors, but they leave a lot of little nicks and cuts and irritation for me. I know it is the users fault and the only way to get better is to use it, but those two things befuddle the heck out of me.

#1 voter for injectors! :biggrin:

I started w/DE's, then switched to injectors and haven't looked back since. I only use a DE now about once a month.

I use DE and love it, but I am hearing the siren song of the straight. It appeals to the OCD in me. All that edge maintenance and prep, plus the gorgeous implements of facial destruction (which should be branded attractive hazards, like leaving your swimming pool unfenced) are calling my name.

Top Bottom