What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Armida A5
$A5-1.jpg

Gents, a fantastic collection of fine timepieces - thanks for sharing!
Here is my beloved Seiko Sportura Kinetic SNL015 with a SNL017 leather strap. Has been serving me exquisitely for over 7 years now.

$Seikosnlo15a.jpg$Seikosnl015b.jpg

Gents, a fantastic collection of fine timepieces - thanks for sharing!
Here is my beloved Seiko Sportura Kinetic SNL015 with a SNL017 leather strap. Has been serving me exquisitely for over 7 years now.

That's a peculiar shape for the dial. I like it, reminds me of a wankel 'piston'.

Beautiful! Make sure you hang on to that. The quality of Seiko in the 60's and 70's rivalled Rolex.

Thanks for the kind words. I have several vintage Seikos, mostly chronographs, plus a 6306 diver. I also have the later model of the Navigator Timer, which has the 24-hour bezel on the inside of the watch (movable with the crown). I've always been amazed how much technology Seiko put into their watches, at a great price point.

My iPhone is my watch. Can't stand wearing anything on my wrist.

Okay, and I see this alot now. Is this an age thing (no offense)? At some point, we all, as men. figure out the watch thing. Successful grown up men wear watches. Period. I just want to know where the cut line is. Mine was about 34 YO.

Top Bottom