What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Orient Mako today.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
cant go wrong with iwc (international watch company).:thumbup1:

most importantly, cant go wrong with an ingeniur,

this watch is part of a special group of watches designed to resist extreme electromagnetic conditions, the 4 most famous of this group are the Omega Railmaster, the Ball Watch Co Engineer, the Rolex Millgause and the IWC Ingenuir,

this is done by putting a faraday cage between the case and the movement to improve resistance to magnetic and electrical fields,

its an amazing watch and i would love to have one,

1953 Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless and gold. It was a trade-in at a jewelry store when I purchased it for $250 in 1977. I've used it for daily wear ever since, and it's still accurate to about 15 seconds / month. I have it serviced every 3 - 4 years (and the servicing now costs significantly more than I paid for the watch).

proxy.php

1953 Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless and gold. It was a trade-in at a jewelry store when I purchased it for $250 in 1977. I've used it for daily wear ever since, and it's still accurate to about 15 seconds / month. I have it serviced every 3 - 4 years (and the servicing now costs significantly more than I paid for the watch).

proxy.php

It is still a beautiful watch!

proxy.php

Stupid question: What does "perpetual" refer to?

- Chris

Top Bottom