What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Calling for rain today, so I wanted to be prepared :wink:
proxy.php

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I am wore my Stowa Marine Original in the past days. It is a German watch with a hand wound Unitas 6498 movement with blued screws, screw balance, a swan neck regulator and a Côte de Genève decorative pattern ("Geneva Stripes") that can be seen through the sapphire crystal display back.
Here are a few pictures. The movement was originally used in smaller pocket watches.

The display is showing P.M. and it is MST.
It is a Seiko 7S268 Military Automatic.
Life's little ironies!
I was thinking take a quick pic of what I was wearing then post it. 10 minutes tops. But it ended up taking 45 minutes.

I know I am commenting on an old post, but I had to say that I think that watch is really good looking piece.

I am wore my Stowa Marine Original in the past days. It is a German watch with a hand wound Unitas 6498 movement with blued screws, screw balance, a swan neck regulator and a Côte de Genève decorative pattern ("Geneva Stripes") that can be seen through the sapphire crystal display back.
Here are a few pictures. The movement was originally used in smaller pocket watches.

Very nice. The blue hands look great and so do the blue screws.

Love this thread, love that Stowa, Rudy!

Wore my Benrus WWII Commemorative while cutting the grass- it was a gift from my wife a couple of years ago.

(I took these quick photos before hitting the yard work.)

proxy.php

Then a shower and back with the old 1680.

proxy.php

Last edited:

The MO is a Beautiful watch. I've wanted one since they were released, but I've always had something else (watch, knife, etc) on order that keeps me from picking one up. One of these days the timing will be right :biggrin:

Stowa has a very nice line of watches and most nonWIS folks have never heard of the brand. Just another reason I'm attracted to them :cool:

:cool:

Top Bottom