What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Seiko SRPE93 for me today, been my daily watch for a while. 20220717_115011.jpg

I realized that I've never actually tested them against each other, so I did it.

L-R: San Martin SN004, Steeldive SD1970, Citizen Promaster, Seestern Sub 300T, and Pagani PD1701. The second picture is after 7 minutes, and the third is after 20. No enhancing has been done.

1658148176891.png

So I was wrong about the San Martin and Steeldive being brighter. The color just gave that impression. But I was right about the Pagani, and the Citizen absolutely has the best line out of all of my watches.
That's a fabulous post, thank you. :001_cool:

I know my Citizen Promaster (bedside mini clock & daytime watch) keeps a good lume all through the night. So I decided to take a photo of it along with my digital bedside clock (on maximum brightness!) just before dawn (UK), this morning:
Citizen-Promaster-Bedside-Mini-Clock-3_2022-07-18.jpg

I think I may send my digital clock to the local friendly landfill. Its flashing colon (every second) annoys me, and just having one simple timepiece appeals to my minimalistic tendencies. :biggrin:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Can affirm the Promaster has great lume ... the weight is right; it wears very well.

Crazy scuba tank packaging, check. Downloaded the Citizen app (!) and registered.

It's perfect plus one thing ... there's no "ND" diving chart on the blue band. Which I disliked anyways! Wearing the poly blue band, at least for a few days. Bezel is midnight blue for sure, same for face. Just enough color to be interesting.

AA

Can affirm the Promaster has great lume ... the weight is right; it wears very well.

Crazy scuba tank packaging, check. Downloaded the Citizen app (!) and registered.

It's perfect plus one thing ... there's no "ND" diving chart on the blue band. Which I disliked anyways! Wearing the poly blue band, at least for a few days. Bezel is midnight blue for sure, same for face. Just enough color to be interesting.

AA
:hand: Pics, or it didn't happen.

Top Bottom