What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Picked up an MWC T2/G-10 and I’m liking it so far. It’s on one of my older straps.

89A33F56-AFE4-41D7-B208-04F35EBC78C8.jpeg

I can relate, I wore a simple stainless steel black dial Seiko quartz watch that I bought in 1999 for $100 until 2011 when it finally died. Went basically watch less until late 2014. I loved that simple Seiko and if simple battery changes were the only need I’d likely still be wearing it.
Yer preachin' to the choir bro. When we buy things, we want them to last, yes? And if it does, that's the mark of a quality product, am I right? My watch is a plain and simple watch. Even the face is bland, but it's still a giver. I do lust over these other watches, but I've got the best damn watch on the flippin' planet. Sorry, didn't mean to get weird here, but it's like I have a Jeep CV5 that starts everyday...why buy another Jeep right?
Thanks for the feedback.

Al

Got an iPad mini from my company for 15years service and now have a way to post pics. Here’s a Casio classic, the W-800H
8717DD43-E9C7-4DD3-A087-5F07B5B7DF8A.jpeg

Was never a watch person. But for two years wore a FitBit to track my steps and got used to having the time at my wrist. When the FitBit died this past spring, I picked up this Casio. And a few others since. The watch acquisition disorder began. Some Seiko divers, some Orients, a G-Shock...

Last edited:
Top Bottom