What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Seiko SBDC031
imageedit_441_6413819979.jpg

I've got three main watches, my most common wear is my titanium Citizen Skyhawk. I recently got a Garmin Fēnix 3 Sapphire but due to the facility I work in I cannot wear it at work. When I want to dress it up a bit, I wear my all black Citizen Skyhawk Black Eagle.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Not the prettiest thing, but it is helping lose the weight I need to lose. My Fitbit Charge 2. The area I was in has yellow lights.

IMG_3467.JPG

Legion

Staff member
I put a mesh bracelet on one of my Vostoks, which is a bit different to the cloth bands I usually use on those. It feels pretty comfy so far.

DSC00288.jpg

Legion

Staff member
Actually, check that. Moved the mesh strap onto my UFO, and that looks better. I'll wear that tomorrow. Put a leather Zulu on that Vostok above for now.

DSC00292.jpg

Not the prettiest thing, but it is helping lose the weight I need to lose. My Fitbit Charge 2. The area I was in has yellow lights.

View attachment 777607

Me, too, but I wear a modded Vostok Komandirskie, too. I had a Fit Bit HR, previously. Was hesitant to get this Charge 2 because of the various problems, especially battery charge life, with the HR, but I am loving this one. Keeps me honest as to how much activity I am getting.

Top Bottom