What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Seiko today.

proxy.php

Chief, just goes to show people have varying tastes and needs - some people say they definitely don't want any bigger watch than 42mm, and some even choose the smaller Seiko variants of this watch.

I guess a Mako 2 at 46mm would be a good choice for you?

I am the proud owner of a new (to me) Mako XL a couple pages back. I could probably use a slightly larger, but thankfully this has a pretty large bracelet which helps a lot. My colleague has a 47mm Invicta that is the perfect size on me. That's what I'm shooting for. A 47 MM homage is on the xmas list.

Ah yeah, you have the orange Mako 2 aka 'Hogrider'... nice! I got a blue one, love it. Another big watch I got is the Steinhart Aviation GMT, have you checked them out? I think it's about 46mm as well?

Last edited:
I was familiar with Steinhart but not the Aviation model. Gorgeous. Thanks! It's a little north of my budget, but I'll keep an eye out for a used one!

Here is a picture from my gallery of the watch I am wearing today. I am at work and I don't have my camera with me but I thought, what the heck.......So here it is my modern Tag Heuer Professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom