What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Going to France in an hour or so, this will be my watch for the upcoming days.

43B0B17F-4EED-40C4-9D24-D3B4BDD4A030.jpeg

I also have 2 fossil watches that I like a lot. However, the watch batteries in those Fossils barely last 6 months. PIA to put the housing back on.

The Casio has a 10 year battery life. Been using it everyday for past 2 years with no issue.
I had a Fossil watch that I really enjoyed. It was ridiculously thick due to being a dual movement watch. The hour/minute hands ran on a quartz movement, and the second hand on a separate automatic movement. The case was a rose gold with a brownish gray dial and rose gold hands/markers. I got more compliments on that watch than any I have ever worn. Unfortunately, the battery was housed beneath a cover inside the case with the smallest screw I have ever seen. I only found one jeweler who could change the battery. I finally realized it wasn't worth my time (pun?) and got rid of the watch. But I still think of it occasionally.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Bulova Lunar Pilot, but with Maratac lunar-gray silicone band. Maratac is the County Comm brand, CC makes excellent stuff, usually American-made gummint order overruns.

asdda.jpg

sadasd.jpg

Why this band is good: it has a high number of adjustability slots. With a large/heavy watch, the perfect fit is sometimes right in-between sizes. This one, can get perfect fit.

AA

Top Bottom