What's new

Wald A1 Synthetic Brush

Many thanks for your response, it seems that I mistook you for a similar poster, for which I apologise.

All of the V&C brushes are natural and no gel tips whatsoever, and I would say that they match up too how you have described the Wald knot.

There are 3 different kinds of knots offered by V&C, all of which are IMHO very good. Alessandro can be contacted via FB, IG and email.
I have a VC02 that is about 2 years old now, give or take. The J3 is pretty similar, though smaller and not quite as densely packed. The hair in my VC02 is nicer than J3 imo. Overall, they are pretty similar though...no gel and fairly strong backbone without being scritchy.

I have a VC02 that is about 2 years old now, give or take. The J3 is pretty similar, though smaller and not quite as densely packed. The hair in my VC02 is nicer than J3 imo. Overall, they are pretty similar though...no gel and fairly strong backbone without being scritchy.
Thanks for your response, it’s much appreciated.

Buongiorno Andy
They are two exceptional knots
The super is enveloping and caressing without ever yielding or sagging.
The manchu is more sustained with more backbone but never exceeds in hardness, very soft on the tips.
No chemical treatment on the tips

This is my VC02 brush below.

1668958079954.png

Thanks for your response, it’s much appreciated.

Buongiorno Andy
They are two exceptional knots
The super is enveloping and caressing without ever yielding or sagging.
The manchu is more sustained with more backbone but never exceeds in hardness, very soft on the tips.
No chemical treatment on the tips

This is my VC02 brush below.

1668958079954.png
I can't see the pic.

Sorry, there's been a mixup at the post office and they delivered MY BRUSH to you :) What? I've just been informed that my identical brush is actually still in transit. Please carry on enjoying that lovely brush. You have smashing taste in 70's color palettes.
It’s even more beautiful in person. The color scheme reminds me of being a kid in the 70s. I’m pretty sure my friend’s house had this color scheme Formica in the kitchen.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts when your Wald arrives.

Top Bottom