What's new

Vito's one kilo block

Marco said something about it being made for professional use, bu other than that nthing so far. better search some more

I heard the extra super (red) was good. I was tempted by this when I placed an order for some Haslinger. That's a lot of soap for not much money.

It's an excellent line; this one's even better:
https://www.tvbshaving.com/shaving-soaps/Vitos-Extra-Super-Coco-1kg.

I'm still working on the kilo I purchased, and I use it NEARLY every day. I still have a quarter of the kilo under wraps. I like Cella, but I love Vitos. It's impossible NOT to get a great lather, and my block was not overly scented. I think you'd do very well for yourself if you purchased ANY Vitos soap.

P.S. - The cream is excellent, too.

Don

I bought a kilo of Vitos Extra Super Shave Cream (Sapone da Barba) 1000ml - All'Olio di Cocco, and I think it's very good. It produces a great, thick lather with an excellent-post shave. When friends and family want to learn more about my shaving addiction, I cut off a small slice of this for them to try wet shaving for a couple of weeks (and I've given out several tubs I've filled with Vitos). I gave some to a co-worker who has extremely sensitive skin, and he loves it.

The only reason I could see for getting that much of the same soap all at once is to use it as a base for a DIY soap blend and giving it away in pucks for Xmas, or to sell for a fundraiser.

I bought a brick awhile back. I think it was the green? It was fine. Somewhere between Cella and Klar Kab in my book. Used maybe 100g of it then sold the rest... lost its scent long before I could ever dream of finishing it.

Very good !...The kilo block of 3P is also very good or better ...

Attachments

• $3p.jpg
    $3p.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 96
Top Bottom