What's new

vintagestraightrazor.com interactions

Hi all,

I wanted to ask if anyone has had any recent interactions with this online company - vintage straight razor.com. I did find some historical posts and some issues posted about their in house (?) razors but that was from multiple years ago.

I have ordered a razor from them about a week ago and I emailed them a couple of time with some simple questions but as of yet they haven't responded.

I realize with Covid and everything there are some delays but most companies seem to have been getting back to me on orders fairly timely.

My confidence in this purchase is declining and I am debating cancelling the order. But I did send them one additional email today so I hope they do respond.

Any thoughts on these folks or their handling of customer orders in 2020 Covid times?

Thank you!

Hi all,

I wanted to ask if anyone has had any recent interactions with this online company - vintage straight razor.com. I did find some historical posts and some issues posted about their in house (?) razors but that was from multiple years ago.

I have ordered a razor from them about a week ago and I emailed them a couple of time with some simple questions but as of yet they haven't responded.

I realize with Covid and everything there are some delays but most companies seem to have been getting back to me on orders fairly timely.

My confidence in this purchase is declining and I am debating cancelling the order. But I did send them one additional email today so I hope they do respond.

Any thoughts on these folks or their handling of customer orders in 2020 Covid times?

Thank you!
It's basically an offshoot of classicshaving.com. Part of Luke Webster's "Grooming Network". In my experience, they are generally pretty good about customer service.

Maybe try emailing [email protected] and see if you have better luck. Apparently they shut down their phone support line due to Covid.

Good luck!

Any luck?
Unfortunately no. I have sent 5 emails in total through their customer service email for both sites, the one you recommended and through their site and nothing. I looked at my credit card statement where the payment was processed on July 29th and there was a phone number.

So I called it and after the first set of prompts it then went to a message that said due to Covid all key personnel are focusing on meeting customer orders.

There was no option to leave a message.

I am going to give it 1 month then if nothing I will have to cancel through my credit card.

Unfortunately no. I have sent 5 emails in total through their customer service email for both sites, the one you recommended and through their site and nothing. I looked at my credit card statement where the payment was processed on July 29th and there was a phone number.

So I called it and after the first set of prompts it then went to a message that said due to Covid all key personnel are focusing on meeting customer orders.

There was no option to leave a message.

I am going to give it 1 month then if nothing I will have to cancel through my credit card.
Bummer. It shouldn't take even 1/10th this much effort to get status on an order. the last thign I could suggest is to message them on one of their social media pages.

Top Bottom