What's new

Vintage Old Spice - What to do?

What should I do?

• Do not use it and preserve it for posterity.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use it and enjoy it.

Votes: 63 100.0%

• Total voters
This past weekend, we celebrated my parents 42nd anniversary. In preparation for the celebration I had decided to shave with vintage Old Spice topped off with Shulton aftershave. We arrived at the party and I approached my mother for a hug and she immediately exclaimed, "I smell Old Spice!" I chuckled and told her what my shave routine was to get ready and some of the backstory into why I used it. She proceeded to tell me that she has very detailed memories of her grandfather and father both using Old Spice aftershave and she even remembered playing with the gray stopper from her Dad's bottle. What makes this story even more emotional was that her Dad committed suicide when she was just ten years old, consequently, at about the same age that I am now. I could definitely tell she was thrilled to be flooded with the good memories of times shared with her grandfather and Dad and equally excited that I was carrying on the tradition. Made the investment into the vintage products completely worth it.

Top Bottom