What's new

Vintage Eversharp Injector Blades

I have a couple of Eversharp-Schick Injector sets from the 1947-1953 period that are missing the injectors. Does anyone out there know where i might be able to find a couple for a minimal expense or in trade? The injectors from as recent as the 90's are shaped differently and will not even fit into the inset in the cases.

It should look something like this:

proxy.php

or like this:

proxy.php

I would very much appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Guido

If your plea yields more of the old cartridges than you can use, let me know. I suspect that this is a common problem for anyone trying to collect these injector razors.

Regards,
Tom

If your plea yields more of the old cartridges than you can use, let me know. I suspect that this is a common problem for anyone trying to collect these injector razors.

Regards,
Tom

Will do. You know there have to be some out there somewhere. Even empty ones would fill the void in the case and help the presentation.

I have 1 that I got a while back, it isn't completely full though it looks to have maybe 10 or so blades in it but the markings on the side say it originally had 20 blades in it.

I've found one (thanks, Thomas!) but I still need at least one more. And Tom could use some, as well.

Thanks a bunch, people!

Thanks again, Thomas! I just received the injector.

I am still looking for at least one more just like the one pictured if anyone out there has one. Let me know and we'll work something out!

:cool:

Top Bottom