What's new

Vintage Ever Ready 200 with Rudy Vey Manchurian Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

As I continue to recreate my shave den for Spring, I am offering for your consideration a beautiful orange Ever Ready 200 handle with Rudy Vey Manchurian fan knot set to 24/50. I know many 2 band silvertip knots get rave reviews, but the Rudy Vey Manchurian fan knots are tied for first. This knot has great backbone, a bit of scrub (not scritch) and soft tips. I am not sure this brush has lost a hair. Rudy re-habbed this brush in 2019, so the knot is like new.

If the buyer would like, I will also toss in the white model paint so you can touch it up if desired.

I am asking $85 delivered CONUS.

IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_4997.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

It's Hedley

what is a Rudy Vey Manchurian fan knot? I've never heard of this knot,I thought that Rud used a lot of Shavemac knots for his handle.

what is a Rudy Vey Manchurian fan knot? I've never heard of this knot,I thought that Rud used a lot of Shavemac knots for his handle.
As far as I know, Shavemac does not have a Manchurian. Rudy has had Manchurians in his line up for a while and I have a couple of them. Someone asked how dense this knot is, from Rudy... "My Manchurians are quite dense, but not as dense as for example a Simpson Chubby or the Shavemac D01 density."

The quality, in my opinion, rivals the Shavemac 2 band silver tips Rudy uses quite a bit. Rudy wouldn't use them if they were not top shelf quality.

I hope this helps.

I just realized I did not include a top image of the knot, so here you go...

IMG_4996.jpeg

Last edited:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
A steal of a deal, Tom. Surprised it’s not been snapped up. COVID-related frugality strikes again.

I am always happy to sweeten a deal. I am going to add a once used tub of Taylor of Old Bond Street Grapefruit shaving soap to this brush ($17+ value depending on where you buy). A match made in grapefruit heaven for your Spring/Summer shaving routine!

taylor-of-old-bond-street-shaving-cream-bowl-grapefruit_473x608.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom