What's new

FS Charcoal Goods Gen 1 Lvl 3; Brushes:Rudy Vey, Simpsons, Plisson Brushes; Mix-and-Match lots of Super Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
All items include Conus Shipping, and PayPal G&S Fees. Please reach out to discuss international shipping options. Please ask any questions via PM.

1) Charcoal Goods Level 3 Brass - Gen 1. This is a great razor. It is a bit much for my sensitive skin, so it has seen relatively little action. I am more of a Level 2 guy. This razor is available with a Brass Torpedo handle, *or* a Brass Arrow handle. Both of these handles have very little use. All of the Brass has just a minimal amount of patina, which makes this razor a great candidate for a a polish. Excellent condition. Includes a Charcoal Goods metal tin. It will not be the original tin that came with this specific razor. But all of the tins are quite similar. $395 USD

2) Charcoal Goods Copper Anchor handle - Brand new. This handle has never been used. But it has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years. So it does have a wee bit of patina, as cooper is known to do. Take a look at the photos. $100 USD

3) Charcoal Goods Brass Handle. This line item is for whichever handle does NOT sell with item #1. So this will be a Brass Torpedo **OR** a Brass Arrow handle. This line item will have to wait until the Level 3 razor sells before anyone can call dibs on a handle. Thank you for your understanding in this requirment. It is only fair to the eventual purchaser of the razor. $80 USD

4) Simpsons Trafalgar T3 Synth Brush. This is a nice brush. Big and thick, with backbone. Perfect condition. I should have the original box for this somewhere. $20 USD

5) L'Occitane Plisson Synth Brush. Back in the day, this was the best synth brush. So this one has quite a bit of mileage. Literally. This was my travel brush for many years. The brush has literally been around the world with me. It has lots of wear, and a nice little chip out of the base of the handle. See the pics. Still lathers like a champ! Great floppy and soft lathering with this one. I really like it. But it has been sitting for a while. Time to find it a new home. I might have the box around somewhere. I will look for it. I believe these are no longer made and they seem to be quite rare. $40 USD.

6) Rudy Vey "Favorite" Handle in Butterscotch with 26mm Elite Manchurian White Badger Fan knot. This is meaty brush with some good density and backbone. I have the original tube, however, I drilled some holes in a failed attempt to turn it into a travel case. Great brush. $120 or best offer.

*** The next razors lots are all mix-and-match deals. The first razor from the following listings will be $35, add a second razor for $25, and subsequent add-on razors will be $20 each. Mix and match. Buy as many as you want. Have some fun collecting Super Speeds!

7) 1952 Gillette Blacktip Super Speed. Date code X-2. Blacktips are great shaving razors. I like them better than the later models. I have duplicates. This is a user grade razor in as-found condition. There is some plate loss and a little bit of staining. There is some finish smudging on the doors. But the razor is heck of a shaver. Clean it up and make it shine.

8) Lot of four (2) NDC Super Speeds. 1948 to 1950. One of them is a Milord variant in Gold. These are in user grade razors, in as-found condition. There is some plate loss and staining.

9) Lot of three (3) Flair Tip Super Speeds. A-1 (1955), B-2 (1956), C-1 (1957). These are in user grade razors, in as-found condition. There is some plate loss and staining.

============
PHOTOS:
============

1) Charcoal Goods Level 3 Brass - Gen 1.
3) Charcoal Goods Brass Handle.

2023-01-28 18.53.22-1.jpg

2023-01-28 18.53.56-1.jpg

2023-01-28 18.56.10-1.jpg

2023-01-28 18.53.12-1.jpg

2023-01-29 16.30.31-1.jpg

2) Charcoal Goods Copper Anchor handle - Brand new.

2023-01-29 17.52.39 (2).jpg

4) Simpsons Trafalgar T3 Synth Brush.
5) L'Occitane Plisson Synth Brush.
6) Rudy Vey "Favorite" Handle in Butterscotch with 26mm Elite Manchurian White Fan knot.

2023-01-29 16.29.42-1.jpg

2023-01-29 16.29.59-1.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Simpson brush is pending funds

I’m open to reasonable offers. Hit me up. Thanks!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
-------------------------------------
Price Reductions!! Discounts!!
-------------------------------------

1) Charcoal Goods Level 3 Brass - Gen 1. Was $395 - Now $350

2) Charcoal Goods Copper Anchor handle - Brand new. Was $100 - Now $75

5) L'Occitane Plisson Synth Brush. Was $40 - Now $35

6) Rudy Vey "Favorite" Handle in Butterscotch with 26mm Elite Manchurian White Badger Fan. Was $120 - Now $110

*** Mix and Match Razors!!!
- The first razor from the following listings will be $30, Each additional razor will be $20 each. If you want a few, reach out for deeper discounts!

Mix and Match:
(Qty 1) 1952 Gillette Blacktip Super Speed. Date code X-2
(Qty 3) NDC Super Speeds. 1948 to 1950
(Qty 1) NDC Milord 1948 to 1950
(Qty 3) Flair Tip Super Speeds. A-1 (1955), B-2 (1956), C-1 (1957)

If you like anything, send me a PM. Lets make a deal!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
============================
Price Drop - FINAL
============================

1) Charcoal Goods Level 3 Brass - Gen 1. Was $395 - Was $350 - Now $325!

Final price reduction. If it doesnt sell soon, I will just keep this one.

And I did have the official Charcoal Goods tin.

Remember, you will get your choice of one of these handles....

2023-01-31 13.32.34.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I’ll give this one more day. I figured someone would want this lovely Gen 1 CG razor. But maybe not. If it doesn’t sell by tomorrow I’ll close this listing. One final price drop….

$315 USD shipped conus.

If you want to make me an offer on any of this, send a PM. Thanks all.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Rudy Vey Brush is SOLD...

Someone should grab this OG Charcoal Goods Level 1. I will close the auction later today if there are no takers. Thanks all!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I am withdrawing the remaining items. Thank you all for the great transactions. Stay smooth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom