What's new

Vapor?

SO I used to smoke for like 10-15 years... Had to quit since I had a lung collapse on me (not smoking related) and was smoking cigars for a little while since you dont (or aren't supposed to) inhale them. Then a buddy of mine turned me on the the e-cigarette. I liked it, just a little. I'm talking about the disposable gas station/ 7-11 type. I got tired of tossing them and buying new ones so I researched on rechargable ones and ended up at Volcano Ecigs. These guys are geniuses. They have upwards of 30 flavors, and they are 99% spot on.

My "smoking device" of choice of the past 3-4 months has been the Lava Tube v2.0: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/lavatube-version2.html

this thing is amazing. Great clouds, long battery life, adjustable voltage... overall, in a word... Awesome.

Just figured I would throw this out there for anyone who also "vapes" or is interested.

:001_005:

Last edited by a moderator:
I run a lavatube, version 1.5. It's the body style of the first version, with the upgraded electronics. Great device. I paired it with a Smoktech RSST tank setup and an 18650 battery. Very clean running setup.

I run a lavatube, version 1.5. It's the body style of the first version, with the upgraded electronics. Great device. I paired it with a Smoktech RSST tank setup and an 18650 battery. Very clean running setup.

I've never gotten into the rebuildables... they seem a bit daunting to me. I use the tube tank. Might give it a try one day though

I've never gotten into the rebuildables... they seem a bit daunting to me. I use the tube tank. Might give it a try one day though

I have and use the tank cartomizers as well, and always thought the rebuilding was a bit beyond. I have a buddy here who got hardcore into it all, and showed me the ropes. This style of rebuildable is really pretty easy, and it's not often it needs rebuilding.

Here's a nice review of the tank, including showing him rebuilding it. You'll see it's really pretty simple, surprisingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait... this guy is your buddy? I've definitely seen his videos before. hah that's crazy. I may try this one...

No, sorry... my buddy turned me onto the tank, and sent me this vid link. Two different people. :)

Ah, gotchya. Well, if I can ever stop buying more razors I dont need to have $35 to spare I'll give it a go and let you know how it works for me :blushing:

Top Bottom