What's new

Joyetech Egrip

Hey, I didn't realize this subforum was here. Cool.

I've been using one of the standard refillable ecigs for about 2 years now: just the standard Foos/e-go battery types with standard bottom-fill tanks (started out with top-fill tanks) and I had been using a Kanger Aerotank Mini for about 6 months and liked it.

A couple of days ago after seeing a guy at work with one and trying it out, I switched to one of these Joyetech EGrips and they're pretty awesome little devices. I'm not much into the nuts and bolts of vaping devices (battery mods/wrapping your own coils, ohms, etc.) but this thing is an all-in-one unit that has a good heft to it, seems to be well-made and holds a lot of juice.

I guess only time will tell how long it lasts so I can't comment on its lifespan/durability, but initial impressions are quite favorable.

All I know it's a handy little thing since one of my demands of a device is that it will fit in the pocket of my uniform shirt and this thing does that.

Here's a link if anybody wants to check them out:

http://www.joyetech.com/product/egrip.php

Sorry for the slow reply, I have seen the device but its not for me as I like lots of airflow and doing lung hits.
Meant to be well built though, and as you said nice and compact.

Update on the Egrip. It's tough, that's for sure. I've dropped it 3 or 4 feet onto a kitchen linoleum floor and a living room hardwood floor twice now with no damage whatsoever.

The other day I was mowing and after about half an hour stopped to take a few hits. I felt my pocket and it wasn't there. I figured if it would have fallen completely off the mower, I would have hit it so started looking around on the steel mower deck and finally found it there. The button/wattage adjuster was gone and there was a gaping hole in the side of the device where it used to be. I thought it was gone for good, but a few more minutes of looking and I also found the button on top of the mower deck. I just pushed it back into the hole and it's been working fine for the past 2 weeks or so.

Top Bottom