What's new

How'd I do?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
After the debacle of SWMBO trying to quit cigs. using Chantex that was a major fail, I got her an e-cig for Christmas. I picked up an Aspire Nautilus mini that came with 4 extra atomizers (extra atomizers were a black Friday deal) for $35, two ZVaporZ variable voltage batteries for $10 off each, and a charger and wall adapter.

The juices I picked up are Mountain Oak Vapors Hey Jack, which it says is a maple cavendish blend (she smokes about a pack or so of Pall Mall 100s a day, or less), a bottle of Mountain Oak Heavenly 7, a rich chocolate pie flavor, and since I smoke menthols I picked up a bottle of Mountain Oak Cool Ice Menthol for when I want to try it. Her juice is at an 18 nicotine level and mine is at 24 since I smoke 2 packs a day. The guy at the vape store said I might want to change wicks when I change juice flavors to keep it from ghosting. I think I'll dedicate one atomizer for each flavor for right now.

Is this a good setup for a starter e-cig.?

I like my mini, remember after a fill to let it sit for 20 minutes or so so the coil can saturate with the liquid, don't know about the battery, but the tank is nice

What I used to do when I used non-rebuildable tanks every time I changed flavors...

1) Take apart the tank and remove the coil
2) Rinse everything with warm water
3) Dry it off and leave it off to the side until it's as dry as you can get it within reason
4) Put it back together
5) Refill with a new flavor

If you don't let the coil head dry enough, you'll get dry hits... which are nasty. So, it's good to be on the safe side when it comes to drying things out.

My brother in law uses a Nautilus Mini and loves it, so you did well.

What I used to do when I used non-rebuildable tanks every time I changed flavors...

1) Take apart the tank and remove the coil
2) Rinse everything with warm water
3) Dry it off and leave it off to the side until it's as dry as you can get it within reason
4) Put it back together
5) Refill with a new flavor

If you don't let the coil head dry enough, you'll get dry hits... which are nasty. So, it's good to be on the safe side when it comes to drying things out.

My brother in law uses a Nautilus Mini and loves it, so you did well.
This is what I do as well with my Atlantis

Top Bottom