What's new

Value of Fatboys?

I have 3 fatboys, since i already have one that i use personally, i'm going to clean them up and probably trade them on the B/S/T forum.

I'm kind of a dunce when it comes to haggling and pricing.

According to the B/S/T "razor rating-grading guidline" I'd rate these razors at "good" to "very good" Very minimal plating loss, and when i'm done polishing and cleaning them they will be shave worthy.

What shaving related items would be a good trade for a Fatboy in "good" or "very good" condition.

Anyone?

I don't want to post an unreasonable trade, on the other hand i don't want to get screwed over either.

You've got to do some research:

1) Search the B/S/T and find the average price for razors in conditions similar to the ones you have.

2) Search out some of the shaving related items that interest you (Also in the B/S/T) and again make a note of their average prices.

Once you've done all of that, place a "want to trade" (WTT) advertisement in the B/S/T for those items you would like to trade for. State what you value your razors at and that you are looking for items of similar value.Be specific to both the condition of the razors you are trading and the condition of items you are willing to accept (tub 85% full or more, no brassing, NIB, etc).

Also, be sure and post pics of your razors.

It might take a bit of work, but that is part of the fun.

Hope this helps:001_smile

Top Bottom