What's new

FT WTT for post war NDC fat handle tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy!

I’m looking for a post war tech with the oval slots and a fat handle. I prefer one of the no date code early post war variety to hopefully ensure that the cap and base are brass. I prefer one in very good condition, similar to my trade fodder. I also prefer nickel or chrome plating.

Here are my trade options. I’d trade any one razor or both brushes for the tech.

1) Zenith copper B33 boar and a 31mm “The Big One” boar. I got these as part of a sale here in B&B. They are used, though I have never used them. The seller said they were broken in, they seem in good shape to me.
IMG_6243.jpeg

2) Gillette super speed B4. Very good condition. Case has some hazing and what appear to be fine cracks in the lid.
IMG_6244.jpeg
IMG_6245.jpeg
IMG_6246.jpeg

3) Gillette super speed G1. Very good condition with case.
IMG_6247.jpeg
IMG_6248.jpeg
IMG_6249.jpeg

4) Gillette super speed J4. Very good condition with case.
IMG_6250.jpeg
IMG_6251.jpeg
IMG_6252.jpeg

To keep shipping reasonable I’m looking for US only. Let me know if you’re interested.

Edit: added proof pic below in post #3 (can’t attach more to this post).

Last edited:
Pretty sure you need to post a picture of your user name and date with every item offered...as proof of ownership. If this gets reported or seen by a moderator, the thread may be deleted, and you'll have to wait two weeks to re-post it.

Best of luck with your trade. 🙂👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom