What's new

USADA to ban Armstrong for life and strip of his seven (7) Tour titles. :-(

I can't believe the 'truth and reconciliation' line he's coming out with. What pretentious terminology! He's still trying to come out of this smelling of roses like some kind of ambassador for justice. What an arrogant {fill in the blank.}
He seems to be completely disconnected from reality. He probably believes that Beyonce sang live. (Another sad tale of cheating and dishonesty!)

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
The problem with Lance Armstrong is not that he doped, but the fact that he vehemently denied it, despite having done it. It is kind of like being pulled over for speeding and insisting that you did nothing wrong. At that point, leniency goes out the window.
Matthew:
proxy.php
...and he also stands to lose 'umpteen' millions in litigation, lawsuits, fraudulent past sponsorship and endorsements deals (ahh...our USPS too).
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Litigation is the pursuit of pratical ends, not a game of chess". Felix Frankfurter, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court

Last edited:
Unfortunately, his training regimen was very poorly thought out. He came from a part of Spain that is essentially flat, and close to sea level, and he did almost all of his training close to home, so he found the portions of the Tour de France (and other races) that went through rugged mountains and elevations very hard to cope with.
I'd say Indurain did okay.

I thought we were done with Lance. Ready to forget about him forever. I mean seriously, he was never even accused of using deer velvet.

Who knew that deer velvet acted like HGH?
Next thing they'll be telling us that rhino horn and tiger penii really ARE good for the nudge nudge wink wink say no more

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Unfortunately, his training regimen was very poorly thought out. He came from a part of Spain that is essentially flat, and close to sea level, and he did almost all of his training close to home, so he found the portions of the Tour de France (and other races) that went through rugged mountains and elevations very hard to cope with.

I'd say Indurain did okay.

But, didn't you hear?

Indurain from Spain rides mainly in the plain.

On a related note, I think we should postpone the taking copious amounts of steroids and drinking heavily, handgun passaround get-together until the dust has settled a little on this one:idea:

Guys, I have been injecting myself with all sorts of PEDs and I have not noticed any improvement whatsoever in my data entry skills. Either Lance was telling the truth or "performance enhancing" is a total misnomer.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Guys, I have been injecting myself with all sorts of PEZs and I have not noticed any improvement whatsoever in my data entry skills. Either Lance was telling the truth or "performance enhancing" is a total misnomer.

... you sure you are doing it right?

proxy.php

Top Bottom