What's new

Unfinished Savinellis back in stock at P&C

Chunky-licious... Lol'd. Now if I go back to that B&M and they have an unfinished Sav 320 I am going to have to get it. Most of the prices I saw were about $57. Thanks guys. I was happy with my cobs and some Frog Morton and now in just a couple of weeks, I have 4 new tins of tobacco, a Meerschaum LVC and a soon to be unfinished Savinelli.

I have got to stay away from this sub forum. :001_rolle

You know, if they have two of the 320's unfinished, I'm positive I know where you could easily unload the spare... just sayin. :lol:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

You know, if they have two of the 320's unfinished, I'm positive I know where you could easily unload the spare... just sayin. :lol:

Went back to the B&M today [MENTION=33960]Dustin.[/MENTION] They didn't have any unfinished 320's. They did have the exact 320 in the posted pic for $117.

It was the wife's birthday today, but she absolutely refused to let me buy it for her.

Correct me if I'm wrong but these unfinished Sav's aren't drilled for a filter?

Hmmm...I thought they all had the portion for a 6mm balsa, but also came worth a reducer piece.

They are a great shape. I have an alligator 320 that I love

The unifinished series, from what I've read, are not drilled for a filter. The 320 unfinished maybe an exception, but the rest I'm pretty sure do not take one.

So I had an email conversation with an online retailer that also carries the Unfinished Sav's. The deal is they buy boxes of a dozen from the distributor when they are available, and each box is just a random assortment of the shapes, with the 320 being the rarest one to have in the box of a dozen to begin with. He basically said if he gets 2-3 of them out of 36 pipes, it's been a good haul for unfinished 320's.

Top Bottom