What's new

Ummm not really sure about this one.

Is it more weird that it's a modified bicycle grip, or that a 5 year old child is holding the MENS razor....
how the heck could you even shave like that.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 274
But how do shave with light pressure holding a chunk of rubber like that? And at that kind of angle. Can't come out good.

I suppose it could be useful for those with certain physical limitations, though I'm not sure those same people would be fooling around with a DE blades and a TTO razor.

FWIW -- a couple of years ago, I injured my right thumb (the hand I shave with). Nothing very serious, but holding the razor put pressure on a sore spot -- it was just uncomfortable. I had some foam tubing left over from another project -- sort of like this:
proxy.php

I cut off a couple of inches and slipped it over the handle of my razor. The next shave was easy and comfortable. The thumb healed in a week or so, but I still have the tubing in my den. Never know when it might come in handy.

I worked with special needs children in the past, and I knew a couple kids who had orthopedic problems and needed large, weighted grips for their pencils. (Think like a large ribbed handle; I swear it was coated lead). I would hope that when these kids grew up, they would use electric razors..... I couldn't imagine a similar approach being safe for DE razors.

Top Bottom